Weird but good. Recently I am craving for apples and milo+oatmeal. Of course I hope this will last long. I even bought a packet of milo and oatmeal for my breakfast on the coming days.



Cole, a guy that I met in STFC join my current company for 2 weeks as a temporary staff. Feeling great, as if your coursemate is working with you in a same company.



No bodycombat today because Gladys was not available and class being replaced by Uchop's Sh Bam. Unfortunately, I can't make for his class because sudden Overtime for 30 minutes today.

Bryan killed my thighs today with his voodoo song track ( if i am not mistaken). My legs literary fall asleep after the track.

Nagesh class had more fun today because the boys are back!

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute