Thank God Praveen was not present in yoga class, so everyone was doing mild poses. phew.

Learnt a new move today, which was very useful for ladies. A move that will help to tighten the females reproductive organs especially after childbirth. It is very useful to strengthen the core muscle as well.

I had enjoyed my sauna today because there was no one in the room except me. I conquered the whole place by myself. Lied own, closed my eyes and enjoyes the heat as if I was in my private mini sauna room.

Syes bodycombat class was a little bit extreme compared to the usual one. I was exhausted by the end of the class. well, of course Kevin bodycombat class is the most extreme among STFC bodycombat instructors

Bryan really killed us in his rapid abs class. There was some new moves and I dunno was it just me that I was really tired in the abs class. I guess I am really tired recently. Estrogen spikes up I guess. Hope it will be better a few more days later.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute