Shit. I hurt my neck when I was doing baby headstand in yoga class. Not a successful one and worse of all, i was the only one who can't do the pose.



I kinda enjoyed Syed bodycombat today and I love one of the move so much. I looked so cool when I did the move. Somehow, I got confused how to the crocodile pushup. Lol

I was really tired and exhausted in Bryan's abs class today. I guessed it must because of my estrogen level gone up high during my period.

Went for dinner with Mandy at one of the restaurant at lower ground floor. can't remember the name. The food were nice.

I bought a bottle of low fat milk and a packet of M&M from 7-11. Still feeling hungry, I ate a mug-size curry chicken rice cooked by my dad. After some time, I made a hot milo and ate it with wholemeal bread. Feeling slightly hungry again at 10 PM while reading Detective Conan manga (has been abandoned for quite some time), I ate the same size portion of curry chicken rice. Afraid that I might feeling hungry again later, I chowed down 2 apples.

Realized that I haven't washed my clothes before I go to sleep.

SHYAT!!! Gotta do it now before I go to see 'chow gong' aka go to sleep.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute