Thank you Gladys for mixing new and old release bodycombat together!" Thought I am not going to see them again. Syed totally dropped new release on Sunday class, Delon didn't really follow the new release, always mix them with his own choreography, I didn' attend Kevin's class on Saturday so I don't know he totally dropped the new release or mix them (most probably) and Elvin had removed 80% of the new release. Lol I really like the new release very much except track no. 6. The legs killer!!!

Oh No! Oh No! I was at the front row in bodystep class!!!! Extremely stressful!!! I paid extra attention of what Bryan said and I observed his moves closely...Very CLOSELY!!!!. The thing that I fear the most happened! I did some wrong moves!!!! Shyatt!! Shyatt!!! And the whole class knew it!!!

Nagesh latin class kind of boring, maybe because Vincent was not present, the mood lighter lol.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute