Yoga class was being taught by Wai Wai again. Thank God there was no challenging pose for today even though Praveen was present. heheh.

Syed Bodycombat class was not bad. I love most of the tracks and I learned new move today for the abs track. Not sure what it called. It resembles crocodiles walking and hips twisting. It was quite fun actually and before the class ended, he gave me a jump. lol the whole class roared to laughter. He was trying to scare me. lol

Bryan abs class was very challenging today and I guessed there were some new moves. I was dripping with sweats!!! OMG!

I thought I forgot to bring my little wallet which contains my thumbdrive and my padlock. The fact was, I missplaced it in another plastic bag. At first I went to the counter and wanted to borrow a padlock from STFC. Unfortunately, they no longer supply any padlock to the members ever since the theft case. Thank God one of the employee willing to lend me his padlock.

After gym, me and my gym mates went to have our dinner at Zhia's restaurant. I felt like eating chinese food. heheh. Quite expensive but the food are nice. Once in a while, bolehlar..

My friend, Maggie came to meet up with me at Times Square. She joined us for dinner but hardly ate a thing. Later on, we went to Starbucks to continue our chat and I ordered a venti size chocolate cream chips. We chatted untill 8.10 PM and then we bade farewell to each other.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute