Have been really busy recently and my workout days nearly compromised.

Thank God bodycombat class started at 7.20 pm. I left office at 6.15 pm, did some shopping at Cold Storage. I bought a lot of tidbits for my team, mostly eaten by me, to be honest.



Hm...nothing much to be said for today bodycombat class and it was really really super duper TIRING!!!!! My sweats was dripping non-stop!!! Until my vision almost blur! Seeing these remarks mean I didn't have any penalty today. I will be totally speechless if I got any or even a little bit of it.



Klevin used the same Phantom of the Opera track as per last week for chest track. So this was the first kill. I didn't even realized he called my name. LolSecond was during the lunge track! Thank God I didn't use my bar this time. Really! Otherwise I really don't know how am I going to die!!! Though it really killed my legs but I seriously can't wait for the amazing result. Toned thighs. LOL!!!



P/s: hopefully I can make it for Bryan's bodystep class at 6.20pm.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute