Kevin lost his voice again. So he was not using any mic and we all relied on his gestures and clapping sounds ONLY!!!!! SHYATT!!!

I did a lot of mistake in the first few tracks because i was unfamiliar with the moves and also the songs. I was praying really hard that he won't notice it. or maybe he did but just ignore. Phew~

Thank God my senior, Michelle messed up with him so I was off from his hook. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Anyhow, I was freaking exhausted after bodycombat class. Panting like mad after the second last track. Body was trembling, craving for energy!

In bodypump class, I was hanging dearly on my leftover energy to finish the class. Tell you what, it was not easy!!!! This was the first time I was energy-deprived in such a way.

Is it because I didn't take enough breakfast or I was overly tired these few days.

I slept again after my workout.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute