Tuesday

Watched one of my favorite childhood movies. okay, it is not really during childhood, I was a big fan of the movie since half a decade ago. Mr Vampire by Lam Ching Ying.
Thus, no entry for last Tuesday.

I brought 2 of my colleagues to STFC mainly to join Kevin's bodycombat class. <evil laugh>. Well, Kevin class is more fun. Lol especially for first timers. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Not bad, I think they really enjoyed it and it was kinda fun watching them doing funny moves OPPS!No hard feeling ya~ I was like that too when I first joined

They left after bodycombat while me stayed for bodypump class by Klevin. OMG! He killed our legs that day, which he already warned us before the class got started. OMG!!! My legs turned jelly in the squat track then 'burned to ashes' in the lunges track. The burning feeling was really there!!!

Wednesday

Bryan included Drummer Boy song in of the bodystep tracks. Well, I didn't really pay much attention to the song previously, not until Ken has been spamming STFC members FB with his fondness of this song. LOL. It is a nice track and the moves are cool too.

Uchop Sh'bam class was fun as usual. Aw~I hope he will include some new release into it. There was a lot of new moves, which I can't really follow and stood at the front row and in the middle somemore! I paid extra attention to the moves which caused my face looked extra serious that night.

Elvin's was complaining that his bodycombater were getting lesser and worried that he may get sacked by Bryan. LOL. It ain't that bad actually, especially when it is during non-peak hour. His class is one of the most 'syiok' class, so, I strongly believe the regulars will stay with him. XD

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute