Out of sudden, I feel so....lonely today. Because I'm missing someone?
I feel like going to a beach and just sit on the sand and stare blankly at the sea.
Let my mind runs wild with whatever memory i have stored for all these years.
Listening to the breeze and inhaling the smell of.....dunno, the ocean? Coconut tree (I doubt)?
Oh...whatever, hope the feeling goes off tomorrow early in the morning...please...

Kevin is recovering from his...seasonal flu combo (fever, sorethroat, flu, and cough). Joseph joined him on the stage today for the whole class.

The only different from the usual class is that, kevin stood at the left hand side of the stage while Joseph took the right side. I guessed he tried not to infect as many as people as he can. However, funny thing is, there are still members standing at the left side of the room.Tuesday class always full house So, I don't think the method worked. Unless he didn't want to infect the crowd on the right hand side. Which I think it didn't make sense at all. Another thing is, he still running around screaming at those members who 'steal bone' during the class. Anyhow, his mission not to infect the people is totally failed. I hope I won't be infected since I had it before and hopefully it is the same virus so that my immune system can recognize and get rid of it.

He mixed the new and old release together and DARN IT! He kept the track 6 (legs killer)!!! After track 6 is Muay Thai (stamina killer). I was totally out of breath after track 6, no matter how much I Iove Muay Thai, both tracks side to.side is too much.

Bodypump is full house today. Both Klevin and Bryan were so happy. We did new release today for the last time. Do die have to do it.

P/S: Just bought a new quarter pants and 3 pairs of black color socks for my workout from FOS. The new pants feel so comfy but the socks make my feet feel slippery especially when during bodycombat class. I thought I was going to fall down especially in tracks 6 and 7.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute