Yoohoo!!!!! First time in my life watching movie in premier class, it costs me RM19!!!!! The environment is very comfortable, of course. Hello, RM19 leh! Don't play play!!!. After gym today, I got the sudden urge again to watch movie, ALONE. However, this time, I am going to watch 2 movies at one go! I am very excited now!!! I nearly forget to mention the title of the movie. I am going to watch Baitat 6.10pm.



Feeling hungry and craving for Starbucks, I bought a tall size chocolate creme chip (without whipped cream *afraid of gaining weight) and a packet of black pepper potato chips at Starbucks,1st floor.



I sat at a table and started enjoying my food and drink while playing with my smartphone. I checked on my Facebook page and saw a news feed from Shop for Hottest (selling KPOP merchandise) saying that, those who are buying Big Bang goods especially for their upcoming Concert in Malaysia must make payment latest by 7 October 2012 in order for the goods to arrive on time. I was like, OMG! I haven't even chose the items! No way, I must buy it!!!!

Unfortunately, the Digi line was bad. I quickly finished my food and started to look for a good spot to online. okay, I forgot about Starbuck wifi. Then, I felt like eating Baskin Robbins and I bought one scoop of my favourite one.



After I had finished my ice cream, I wandered around the mall while waiting for the movie to start. I received a call from a friend saying that she was very sad and wished to talk to me. It was a bit weird to talk over the phone with a noisy surrounding. lol. Anyway, I moved to a corner nearby lifts at the first floor. I plugged in my earphone and start chatting with her. The whole thing was about her relationship problem and too bad I can't be of much help except being a listener and gave some opinions but not really giving a solution. Well, I am single myself and never been in a relationship before. so sad....

Finally the movie was going to start. I went to the cinema and bought a regular size popcorn. After eating chips and Starbucks, I felt guilty for buying any soft drink

Premier class movie was indeed very different from normal class. Duh. They have a lobby for you to rest and toilets are available in the room itself. Everything looked so grand. In the theatre, only twin seats available. Huge and comfortable.



Okay, it was a bit weird for me sitting the twin seats alone lol while everyone bringing their own partners. Anyway, who cares?

It was a fine movie. When I said fine, means the movie was worth paying but definitely not deserved to be broadcasted in a Premier Class. Once the movie ended, I went to toilet and get readied to watch my second movie. Hotel Transylvania at 8.00 PM.



This movie is awesome! Super funny! Really worth the money. I am going to watch it again once the download version is available. Heheh.

Once the movie ended, I felt hungry and craving for chips again. I bought a packet of onions and garlics flavour potato chips and finished it with some leftover while walking back to my house. I should say this is my cheat day. SO MANY SNACKS FOR ONE DAY!!!! I do feel guilty....

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute