First sorethroat and now flu.
Before fever comes in as combo;
I better take panadols. eh, suddenly sounds like a poem. Heheh



I knew it, the moment I felt sudden fatigue it meant something wrong with me.
The moment i felt my throat so dry despite I kept flushing it with lots and lotsa water, it meant sorethroat was coming.
The moment I kept on sneezing a few times in a row, I knew flu was coming up next.
Needless to say, when all these symptoms come together, fever will come soon. Damn



Just want to say currently most people are sick. It is a matter of time when it is your turn.
Not trying to curse anyone here, just a reminder. lol.

Anyhow, i still keep my active life ON. I still go to gym to sweat. hoping for speedy recovery because of this I don't sweat much after tuesday BodyCombat class, reason being, most classes are cancelled for instructors rehearsal for mega launch. It is going to be this Saturday!!! Yay!!!
I can't wait for this Saturday and I'm still thinking of buying green color shirt for bodycombat launching. heheh


posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute