I woke up late today. Very late.
11.17 Am!!! And I should have been streaming some movies at that time, delaying and reluctant to take a bath, not until 12 PM. lol

I hastily get my towel, prepared my clothes for gym and heated the burger from My Burgerlab (my mom didn't take it, so it is mine now) for my breakfast.

Somehow, I was 10 minutes earlier. Usually, I arrived 5 minutes before class started.

It was Yoga Flow by wai wai for today class. I was expecting to see a male yoga teacher but turned out she is a beautiful lady. Reason, my ex-colleague nickname was wai wai and he is a male. lol

I realized one thing from this teacher. She sounded like Kevin, the bodycombat instructor. The way she talks and teaches, sounded familiar. The class ended with sweats. A lot of strength training today and the bird pose!!!.

Today Syed was not teaching any new release tracks. Non!!! I'm missing them already!!
I guessed he mentioned something about BC43. When running on the spot, knee high, he said that though I am taller than him, his knee were higher than mine. LOL.

Bryan abs class was rather challenging today because I already panting and mentally screaming!!! at the first two tracks.

After having dinner with Mandy, I went to Kimmarie to cut or I should say trim my hair for RM29. I went to do some shopping at Watson for some toiletries and MAN! They cost me RM 109!!! Later on, I strolled in the mall to find a small pouch or bag for my smartphone and my wallet during lunch hour. Thank God I found one, RM28, though it was not really my style. I was tired and hungry. In fact, If possible, I want one of those bags that I saw in Mid Valley. How I wish they have it in Times Square too.

Reached home at 9PM, took my dinner again and thought of watching a movie at least before going to bed.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute