All three classes for today were athletic or I should use the word challenging.

I guess it was because launching day is getting nearer, it is going to be next week by the way Most trainers will do some similar choreography to the new release so that the members means us won't die that day.lol.

Body balance today really killed my legs. I started to sweat in the beginning of the track already. Good thing is, today class was a full house. Klevin, the instructor was so happy. Lol

Next was body combat, needless to say Kevin's class always extreme. As usual, I almost kaput in the class. I didn't receive any penalty for today except after several tracks he stood in front of me suddenly




analyzing my shirt for a while and said '' your shirt is dry" Next, he pointed to his shirt, indicated I should be sweating profusely like him! I am sweating but not as obvious and so much like him. But he did sweat a lot though he was busy screaming and messing up with people hair.If I am not mistaken, he asked me to work harder OMG. Anyhow, I reached the amount of sweats he wanted in the last track. MUAY THAI, his favourite. My shirt practically glued to my body and my pant was wet because of my sweat. eaww

I was already a dead chicken by the time Im in bodypump class.



Worse of all, Grace, the instructor chose mostly hardcore tracks for today. I could hardly lifted up the weights I usually carry. From time to time, I felt like dropping down the weights and my head was screaming,



My buttock was gone AGAIN in the class, make it double.

Grace even told us to cheat somewhere in other classes on launching day, or else we are going to die in bodypump, which is the last program for that day.
posted from Bloggeroi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute