After 'typhoon', now is 'tornado' strike.
Can't really disclose much here because it is supossed to be P&C ( i think so). All I can say is, my current job is getting more and more challenging and one thing for sure I am 'seeing' more things now. Working in staffing and recruitment line will allow us to experience more on human behavior side. Trust me, you will see, they are so many types of people in this world. Rather than listening to other people stories, we got to experience it by ourself.
For sure, it is going to be a mixture of bitter and sweet experiences and the bitter one always a mental-torturing. It doesn't matter whether they are good or bad because all these going to help me to survive in my future path down the road. Sounds typical, but it is true. Sometimes I feel like running away from all the terrible stuff but you and me know it very well that, you will stuck with the same problem again and again if you never be able to solve it. Well, life indeed is a game. Unless it isGame Over otherwise you will continue to play this game. It is your choice on how you are going to play the game. One thing for sure, you ain't going to reach the next level if you can't beat the current one. So, for someone who doesn't have much life experience, this job is feeding me with lots of knowledge.

Wednesday had officially become the day where most extreme classes lining up in the schedule.


In Bryan (bodystep)' s class I 'kena sound' quite frequent. Not in a bad way but rather in a funny way. I did some mistakes and the instructor was correcting me 'publicly'. And it was embarrasing.

I finally claimed my Starbuck from Bryan today after I have finished the classes. It was not really a good time because his driver seat side window was smashed open. Certain amount.of money needs to be forked out to replace the window, yet, me being the thick- skinned one redeemed my drink after Bodystep.



Sh Bam class by Uchop is usually fun. You may not be the best dancer out there but watching him dancing in the class is fantastic.

Last one was Elvin's bodycombat and I sweat even more for today. I guessed he was betting with some of STFC members that, he will treat that person with KFC if he can reach 30 participants for today. Lol. And he indeed need to treat!! Lol

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute