I skipped classes yesterday. note the plural form there? Lol... Initially i never thought of missing any class yesterday. It just that i rushed back to my house to take my sleeping bag and lend it to my colleague. We sort of playing hide and seek together when i supposed to pass him the bag. my fault, because I buta jalan IN TIMES SQUARE.

Eventually, I was late for BodyCombat class. I wandered to Digi center, figured I would take a sneak peak of my Galaxy Note. However I somehow ended up buying the device with 5gb data plan.

Later on I proceed to buy the screen protector and casing in Samsung, Low Yat. When I was about to leave, I got the sudden urge to buy a smartphone to my dad.

After going through all the devices..I have decided to buy Galaxy Ace Plus for my dad. Feeling excited..I can't wait to show the phone to my dad. Honestly speaking the excitement of buying a new handphone to my dad is much greater than i buy it for myself.lol

He indeed very happy. Anyhow, he did show some reluctancy to part from his old handphone. lol

Anyway, I forced him to use the new handphone that i bought for him.
merely just want to share with my dad whatever I have and to show my gratitude since he is taking care the household and my sick mom

Swtiching from an old handphone to a new smartphone is quite a challenge especially for a computer noob like my dad and he used to text to his friend in chinese words as well but not in pinyin.
Fortunately I am able to find an android application which is very usedul for kids and elders to key in chinese. After struggling for quite sometime, i think he can make calls and send messages.

I guess my dad started to learn how to use the internet at home already. lol internet competitor



just for fun :-D
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute