I was feeling fatigue and exhausted yesterday around 4 pm in the afternoon. shit. One hour plus to go before I can rest.

After my working hour ended at 5.30pm, I went straight to my house to take a nap for 45 mins before I went to gym.

Half-heartedly, I felt like staying at home and sleep more but another 50% I felt commited to attend BodyCombat class.

I ended up.in the gym 5 minutes before.class started and I was worried whether I will collapsed in the class or ran.away. lol.

Thank God, I did attend the class because I no longer felt tired especially on my shoulder.

Guess body combat forced me to pump my energy and supply my whole body lol.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute