I fall down in BodyCombat class, yesterday.
siasui betul

I was too obsesssd looking myself at the mirror and piak! and I was on the floor.


I hurt my ankle a little and this morning it was swollen already.

I was wondering whether I can attend any class today and.....I was there, first was bodycombat class and second class was bodystep.

Thank God I can do some kicking and hopping with my swollen ankle and the best part is my stamina was being killed in bodystep class.

As I have mentioned previously, launching is getting nearer and according to Bryan, we will be seen by public this time, so we have to know some movements and our stamina must be trained.

Thus, today bodystep class emphasized on heart rate increase, heart rate increase and keep on increasing and if I am not mistaken, there was one more additional track in today class also to bring up your heart rate.

GOSH!
I was really out of breath and just do my level best to keep doing it and pray hard that the track quickly ended.



Guess what, when I took off my clothes to bath, I tried to squeeze my tshirt and there was water or sweat coming out from my clothes.OMG!

I didn't attend today latin class.Sorry, am very tired.




posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute