Sports Toto Fitness Center Mega Launch, 8 Sept 2012



* All the STFC pictures I took without permission from my instructor FB page. :
Yesterday was STFC Mega Launch Day.
New move!
New Songs! Though I recognize some of the songs in new tracks lol

Woke up early after so many months, met up with my gym mate Janet to have breakfast near our residential area before headed to our first program, Body Balance.








Funny thing is, we went there way too early.

We wandered to the ground floor, sneak a peak on the launching venue.

Saw our bodystep instructor cum STFC manager busying with the set up.

A lot of people, mostly gym regulars from STFC or other gyms gathered around the entrance. Mostly can't wait to enter the floor. everyone was pretty much excited about the launch as if we were doing some very huge public performance. Heheh.




As usual, I took the front row, not sure why I was so daring yesterday. new moves, new music, one step wrong, big slap on my face. Lol. Anyway, I did miss a step. While everyone was extending their legs high up to the ceiling, mine still on the floor rooting firmly on my yoga map.lol.
How I wish we were surrounded by mirrors. All of us were so used to checking ourselves at mirrors or other people to make sure we are doing the right moves. So, yesterday, all of us depended solely on our eyes, ears and our instructors. New release for BodyBalance indeed more challenging then the previous one. duh. First time I sweat so much in bodybalance class.

Next was my favourite class, sh'bam!.



*notice some love symbols there? Slight bias from other program :-P

I was doing my best to dance freely and enjoying myself in this class. Unfortunately, new moves made me too obsessed observing the instructors' moves and forget to smile. lol. Seriously, the new version contained a lot of 'flowery' choreography. aka not the usual aerobic style something like hip hop moves. Even my senior, was shouting 'i don't know how to dance ar...'. She even hid behind me. Lol Anyhow, im very excited to learn the new move. Can't wait for next week. heheh. This time my back body was drenched with sweat, for sh'bam class.

Me and my friend took 1 hour break In bodystep for the sake of next program, bodycombat (another favourite). I didn't join bodystep eventhough I am one of the regulars.
The thing is, both step and combat are high intensity fat burners. I can only choose either one of them. Another reason was, i was going to join bodypump after bodycombat.
Don't play play, man. I don't want to stop or collapse in the.midst of the classes. Lol



The most anticipated program was BodyCombat. Trust me, those bodycombaters were 'insane'. I saw some regulars (not from STFC) already started to step into the floor even before the we were allowed to do. Me?
Apalagi, join sekali ar.. Lol. Because I am another crazy or slightly fanatic bodycombaters. Heheh One thing I realized in the class is that, the female regulars from other fitness center were much more aggresive in term of their moves. The jab, the cross and kicks were very much stronger than most of the ladies in STFC erhem..except me and my senior.lol. Needless to say, the guys were crazier and more hyper.lol.



After much hardship and challenges, we finally reached the last program, bodypump. Never thought it was going to be a killer as well, though the moves were pretty much the same. I even listened to the instructors, chose toe-pushup version.
lol. Not sure where the guts came from. Seriously, I already half-dead on the first few tracks. Just because I wanted to show to people that ladies can do bodypump as well, I die die sustained till the very end of the program without taking any option. Lol



Once I had survived the last program, the only thing that came to my mind was BATH!
my body was really smelly..eaww...

Later on, my
kakiand I went for dinner at Berjaya Times Square Foodcourt at Ground floor. really greatful to my kakifor waiting me for dinner, though they didn't take the last program__.
posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute