It is almost 1 am in the morning, I need to sleep!!!
So, i'm going to keep everything short and simple.

As I had mentioned previously, second 'typhoon' struck my division yesterday. Today, most of the time, either our team was on the phones or pumping our handphones with numbers and lotsa words. I can't imagine how my next month telephone bill is going to be like.

Thank God, we managed to hit the KPI for today and I got the feeling we can make the fulfillment by Thursday. yay!! No OT!!! I also got another feeling that, I will be busy receiving phone calls and messages on Friday onwards. sigh..again..whatever..I will only worry about this on that day itself. DON'T CARE!!

Today kinda 'peaceful' in Kevin's class. Reason, he can't wear his contact lens. So, he can't really pay too much attention on each and everyone of us. Which means,I'M SAFE FOR TODAY!!!!



He also conducted a replacement class for bodypump as well since Klevin can't make it for today. He was not teaching new release. Thank God. Anyhow, he still managed to kill us using old tracks. First time I asked myself eversince I started to join bodypump, God...am I doing the right move all this while, lol.

I supposed to claim my starbuck from Bodystep insctructor, Bryan. Unfortunaly, I didn't see him after class ended and his office door was closed when I reached the front desk. He ain't avoiding me, right? Lol Never mind, I will redeem tomorrow since I am joining his class.




That's all for today, gotta sleep now. hwahh..

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute