When you are not photogenic, you really NOT, no matter how hard you try and how many pictures you had taken just to choose the best one.

I just cut my fringe, thought of taking a nice picture and post it somewhere, say Facebook to show off.

Bad angle! Bad lightning! Bad complexion! The pictures turned out BAD, or that is how my face face looks like all this while OR I am overestimating my face. LOL.

I am really envy those people who look good in pictures. Why can't the camera lenses love my face or I am the one who never love them. LOL.
Since small till now, I never like to take pictures even it is a group photo. I guess it is because I don't know how to smile in front of camera. In fact, I hardly smile in most of my childhood photos. I was struggling to smile and ended up my smile = squinting my both eyes and show some teeth, and my uncle told me to keep that 'smile' for the rest of the pictures. LOL.

I am NOT going to google search about looking prettier in person but not in photos anymore. I did it many times already and the answers are the same. Just take it, some people do look good in person but not in pictures. Well, non-photogenic people should be happy about this because you look good in real life, and pictures are just a bunch of lies. LOL.

Nite ♥

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute