I went to STFC to attend Sunday yoga class.
Thought of stretching my muscles after yesterday launch.
Thank God, Adidas run was held in the morning, thus, strong yoga regulars were not present today. Otherwise, we had no choice but to do the advanced version. my nightmare.

Guess what, if I didn't attend yoga class today, I didn't even realize my shoulder was in pain. yesterday bodypump really killed me.

Also because of the run, afternoon classss were cancelled today. Thank God, guess everyone needs a rest after the mega launch and also the Adidas run.

After yoga, I went to steam room and met another yoga regular and we chatted for a while. slightly more than a while I guessed I over-steamed a bit for today because I thought I was going to faint soon.

I felt the sudden urge to watch a movie ALONE. I bought a movie ticket and guess what, it was a horror movie, Sadoka 3D. Body itchy to watch horror movie alone. Lol



Fortunately, the movie began at 2.40pm. Meaning that, I don't have to stroll the mall for long. I went to buy a regular size frutti drink at ShareTea, which I finished in 10 minutes.Don't feel like drinking fattening beverage after gone through so much hardship to burn the calories..ceh wah..

Overall, it was a good movie because it had successfully scared the hell out of me. Second time, I freaked out in a cinema watching horror movie. Don't feel like sharing the plot here, after I had wrote an essay -long entry on the previous post. lazy.

I started to enjoy watching unplanned movie. Just go and watch a movie whenever I want it, ANY movie I want. Hm..it can be my future hobby too.

Sunday movies!!!

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute