Friday

Feeling extremely bored and freakingly sleepy and lifeless after lunch hour, I thought of listening to some musics to lift up my mood.

I got the sudden urge to listen to my favourite tracks in Sh bam 9 and Body combat 53.

Here they are.

Sh Bam
Fuego - DJ Budda Remix Cool Gangster choreography!

BodyCombat
Blade-Re Con Remix Awesome Muay Thai track.

Saturday
I accidentally stepped on my glasses when I woke up middle of the night, to pee, I guess. lol. Ended up the right side of my spec was crooked and didn't fit onto my face. Great job, fool! for simply placing it on the floor

Cheese 'Whatsapp' me early in the morning. She wanted to chat with me using viber. Too bad I was not really in the mood to chat live and also because I didn't feel like letting my parents listened to our conversation. lol

I had to take off my glasses on the third track of body balance class today because all the tracks were causing the gravity to pull my spec off my face.

Today not many members attended Body Combat class. Maybe due to H&M opening. lol. I didn't get much penalty for today. Just some hits on my fist when I was doing the front jabs. Not enough arm strength, I guess. Second time when I was doing the knee up (not sure what it called). I did it in a wrong way. It was not really a penalty, just some reminder from the instructor. Oh ya, I had to take off my spec again on track 7. Muay Thai! Stamina-killer! Too many hopping..my spec would definitely bounced out when I did the track. Honestly speaking, I felt very uncomfortable when I took off my spec. Everything was in a blurry vision and I didn't even know what I was doing. Horrible...

Grace did something special in the class today. She asked the bodypump regulars to face the back of the room in bicep track just to identify whether we were listening or looking at the instructors during the class. okay, I did both. Listening for the cues and demonstration from the instructors. I was wondering why does it matter whether we were listening or looking at the instructors. lol. Yet, it was fun. Lol. First time I paid attention to every single word from an instructor. Seriously, I hardly pay attention to what the instructors said when they are teaching especially when I was exhausted or during relaxation in bodybalance. I lost focus when I was tired and I fly away with my mind during the relaxation.

I rushed home to 'burn' TVB series, King Maker. It was the final episode. Honestly speaking, I was slightly disappointed with this series. Judging from the casts, I was expecting something good from this one. Wayne did a good job here, as he always would be. Though I don't think his character made him as outstanding as in No Regrets. Too bad, Kent Cheng was slightly overacting in this series. It was so obvious that he was trying to scream and shout desperately.

Sunday
There was no Yoga class for today and being replaced by Edmund Body Balance. Slightly felt relieved. Otherwise, I didn't know what kind of 'stand' i needed to do. Thanks to Vincent for helping me to lay down the map before I came. Well, I arrived 5 minutes before the class, as always. lol.

Delon did something unexpected in bodycombat class. He did soo...many legs tracks!!! Hooping, jumping, kicking and you name it. I was drenched with sweat at the end of the class. Not to mention he killed our abs in the abs tracks.

Me and Mandy had persuaded Janet to join Bryan's abs class today. Surprisingly, she really listened to us. Abs class is a core killer, as always....30 minutes before the class ended, my eyes already strayed to the clock. Counting the time for the class to end. Hopeless

Janet brought us to a small restaurant at 5th floor for dinner. Nothing special except that the food portion was really small.

I didn't have the mood to watch Sunday movie. So I went home and continue 'boiling' TVB series. It is a new series, not sure what it is called. So far so good. Worth to watch.

While listening to my favorite Shbam and Bodycombat tracks repeatedly, I felt like searching my other favourite tracks in Bodypump and Bodystep as well. I found some and planned to save it in my MP3. Too bad, the download engine was moving like a turtle. I had to restart the apps for a few timws. Thought of download some of them and listen with my MP3.

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute