I had skipped all the classes today and I even posted it on my Facebook wall.

A few minutes later, Klevin posted on my post. oii!! Lol I supposed to attend his bodybalance class at 12.30 pm.

Banana and I were going to My BurgerLab today. Three hours before I met up with Banana I went to shop some new clothes. I had walked around a few shops in Times Square and even until H&M, Lot10. Seriously, H&M was crowded, the fitting room and paying queues were so long. I don't have the mood to choose and try any clothes. Eventually, I went back to Elements to buy a beige color short pants and pink color collar T-shirts Hush Puppies at Times Square. These two items cost me around RM180. Expensive, but the quality not bad. I saw a nice pants in Giordano which cost Rm98 but the quality just so-so and didn't worth the price at all. Honestly, I don't mind paying extra if the quality is up to par.

Thank God I had successfully shed off some fats at my thighs, thus, I am not worried to show my legs with fair color pants. Thanks to Les Mills classes and Sports Toto Fitness Center. lol

I changed into my newly bought clothes and went straight to Taman Jaya to meet up with Banana.

I met with Banana at Taman Jaya at 2.44PM. She drove me to Jaya One to enjoy our tea time at Shareatea. We chatted for a while, mostly about 'siu yan' lol.

When almost 4 PM, we headed to MY Burgerlab, our main destination. The restaurant opened at 5PM but according to Banana we had to go there early to queue up. I was like, "huh, you are kidding me right? The burger is really that nice that you practically had to queue up?"





Surprised with the response from the public, I was getting more and more excited to try their burgers.

Once the door finally opened, greeted by 'leng cais and leng luis' all the crowds started to flood into the restaurant.





We ordered our burgers and found a place to sit. I should say we almost couldn't find it because within a few minutes, almost all the seats were taken and the restaurant was Full House!





While waiting for our burgers, we managed to snap a few pictures. I guessed those people must think that both of us were some kind of freakos who never stepped into the restaurant.







Finally our food arrived and they looked yummy! Can't wait to take a bite and I even bought 2 burgers for my parents.







OMG! The burger was fantastic! The bread was crunchy, can you believe it! The meat was thick and juicy!! Yummy...and the french fries was not too salty and dipped with a nice a very nice.sauce that resembles thousand island with a little bit spicy. The best part was, we got to fill and refill our own drinks by ourselves without ice cubes!!



Seriously, this is the first time I feel so satisfied and full by eating burger and french fries. My tummy so full! Compared to MCD burgers, My Burgerlab burgers are way much better though it was expensive. Not bad, you got to eat nice burger and satisfying at the same time. We continued to chat for a while but left quickly because most of the customers who were standing there eyeing us. Lol.



Before she sent me to Taman Jaya lrt station, she drove me to Universiti Malaya, the place where she is curently taking her Master. Gosh! The university was huge!!!! Too bad didn't manage to snap some pictures. We basically sightseeing in the car all the time because it was unreasonable to get out.from the car and walk around the campus.

Almost 7.00PM, we reached Taman Jaya Lrt station and before I get off from her car, we finished Lee Hom's Forever Love. Missing his voice after obsessed with Hallayu stars. Lol

posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute