Monday

Shoulders pain after mega launch. Maybe because bodycombat focussing more on upper body track for this quarter and of course bodypump is no kidding either.



Tuesday

YAY!! I received a confirmation letter and salary increment from my manager.
Opps...means new challenge from on...



In bodycombat class, I had received some gifts from STFC because I have attended 4 classes during mega launch. An umbrella, a shoes bag, and also a buy 1 free 1 Starbuck voucher (my fav among all lol).

Never thought they will present the gift it in front of other members. lol *embarrassed



Nothing much happened in bodycombat class except my hair was messed up by the instructor for the 2nd time, with a sprinkle of sweats because I missed out one kick in one of the track.



With a tired body, i dragged myself to bodypump class. By then, I was just trying my best to survive in the class.

Wednesday

Got a H & M goddie bag with one magazine during lunch hour. Funny thing was, we had to chase down the model and you need a smartphone to download the apps. Just an apps that give you the latest fashion from H&M.




Most embarrasing incident that I feared the most happened. I TRIPPED IN BODYSTEP CLASS!!!



Surprisingly, I found Sh'Bam new release very catchy and i kinda enjoy the move especially the gangster track. It was so cool!!. Some of the move in certain tracks are funny too. Overall, i am in love with this quarter new release.



I received a shocking truth when I walked back with my senior after gym. I thought I needed some time to digest the fact and I even talked with my friends about it. Anyhow, it just took me an hour to swallow it and digest it into pulpoh..well..whatever.




Thursday

Feeling moody before lunch hour. nope, not because I was hungry
Just fed up with some people who feel lazy
to do their own job, ended up had to 'clean $hit' for them. Other than that, some people can't stop giving me headache and internal bleeding.


I forgot to pack my workout pants and ended up wearing my casual short during the 3 hours classes. Prayed hard and controlled my movement, so that I won't rip the pants.

The YUCK! moment came when I had to put on the dirty short after I bathed. eaww...

Trying hard to stay awake while I'm blogging about today's entry.



posted from Bloggeroid

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute