After having some discussions with my colleague during lunch hour, I have decided to rock my holiday tomorrow by eating Korean cuisine, watch two movies and hang out in Starbucks ALONE. It's not that this is the first time I hang out in shopping mall alone, the fact is, this is going to be my first time watching two movies and eating expensive food ALONE.


Previously I still have Cheese and Banana accompany me. However, I have to go solo for this time. Reason is, Cheese is already in Canada and Banana is busy with her mushroom discovery lol.


I'm kind of excited actually. I wonder how it feels like to watch movie alone and eat alone in a restaurant. Honestly, I do care what people will think of me when I do all these alone. Blah! I'm thinking too much. Who cares? Right?


However, based on my movie research in TGV cinema in KLCC, there are not many good movies available recently. Which means my two movies in one day is basically cancelled. Another thing is, I want to save some good one for me to watch with Banana later on. Just afraid that she will complain lol. I had made my final decision on Sherlock Holmes 2, which I double confirm my selection by watching the trailer in YouTube and reading the comments. Basically, it was a very strong positive response and not to mention the trailer looks fun. Out of sudden, I feel like watching the first one again. The reason I chose TGV cinema in KLCC because I plan to buy my Samkyupsal ingredients in Isetan. Yeah, I'm going to cook it again.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute