Fallen asleep after watching Contagion for like 15minutes. Please don't get me wrong, the movie was fine it just that my eye lids were too heavy and droopy to stay awake for the next few hours. I ended up sleeping on the floor with my dirty outfit until 12.15 am in the midnight. With my saliva dripping to my left cheek and backache due to sleeping on the floor instead of mattress and not to mention with my sticky and stinky body I woke up in a sudden and dreamy states. I did set my alarm at 10 pm but I subconsciously turned it off, I think. Well , it happens all the time.


Realized what was exactly happened, I hastily went to bath. Argh!  It was so cold and I was trembling. I make myself a lemon juice and Milo drink, for my midnight research beverages. No choice, got to do my research for tomorow,  otherwise I can't survive. Part of me feel relieve that I had fallen asleep just now for like 3 hours. At least I can stay up for another 3 hours before I sleep again. ~hwah~


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute