Sales Team Dinner - Jalan Alor

After like six months ago in Hard Rock Cafe, we had another dinner-division in Jalan Alor. It is basically a street that full of Chinese hawkers and restaurants serving varieties of Chinese cuisines. It reminded me of Penang, the heaven of food. Little did I know that it just located around Bukit Bintang area and the place did look familiar to me. Reason being, I did pass by the street 3 years ago when I was working in Scotia bank. Lol

It was a dinner for 8 people and we ordered a lot of food such as, Fu Chien Mee Hoon, Kwon Low Mee, oysters, fried rice, fried fish, Kai Lan and lots of grilled chicken wings. All the food are awesome! They are delicious! It costs each of us Rm 25.

Unfortunately one of my colleague couldn't eat most of the food as they are non-halal.

At 8 eight o'clock, we went home by our manager's car where she dropped us off at the nearest lrt station. Along the way, we talked about tomorrow thanksgiving and designing our own division T-shirts. ~sounds fun~


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute