Went to Isetan and Cold Storage in KLCC with my colleague after work. It was never my plan to go to KLCC initially as I only aimed to go home and sleep early and then do my research later, perhaps?

Suddenly I thought of buying some ingredients to make samkyupsal since I'm craving for it. I bought pork belly, lettuce and onion.

Well, a small accident happened when I was on the way heading to LRT station with my colleague. Nearly 60% of the tube that I was wearing got exposed! Hopefully it was not obvious as I'm wearing with my formal clothes and no one will notice the pinkish thingy underneath it. ~opps, a little bit too explicit here.

I can't wait to cook them when i reached home. My dad started to nag me when I took out the cooking utensils as he thought I'm going to cook noodles again which he assumed to be the main culprit for my weight gain.  Little did I know that I still need a few more ingredients such as the Korean chilli paste, garlic and carrot. Anyway, I just ate with what I have and it still tasted good. However, I made up my mind to buy the rest of the ingredients when I got the chance as I really want to eat a real samkyupsal. 



Published with Blogger-droid 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute