Today I was a little bit fed up with my colleague.  We went out together almost everywhere and talked about almost everything.

It happened when she refused to let me know the full details about a 'story' that we were talking during lunch hour.

Well, it's one issue when she was unwilling to reveal it to me and another issue when she was putting up some 'drama'.

trying to make me desperate to know about the story more.

Yeah, I am an extremely busybody person. I just want to know about everything that is related to me.

I was so pissed off that time that, I pulled a tantrum on her by not having any conversation throughout lunch hour.

I finished my meal very fast and continue to ignore her by reading my Dork Diaries' until working hour end.

When I was about to lend her my dork diaries, I was hesitating whether I should go ahead and hand the book to her or wait till she asked from me.

I was like, if she got the courage to ask from me, I will lend it to her or else I will pretend remember nothing about lending her the book.

Pretty much childish behavior for a 22 years old right?

In the end, I have decided to pass the book to her personally just to show that I'm an adult and should act like one and also the 'Fire inside me seemed to subsided.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute