A very Sad Day to Start My Holiday

About an hour ago before my day ended at 5.30 pm, my manager requested me to print out the NCL. As I was about to do so, my senior IM me and talked about my NCL. According to her, my faxes are TERRIBLE, definitely not up to the par of the average requirements. I was shocked, of course. Well, as far as I concerned, our faxes are being determined by how many emails that we had sent on that day and not by how many companies that we have pitched.


Later on, when my senior manager looked my NCL, she told me the same thing again and I was nagged by her saying that I put her in a deep sh#t condition. I explained to her of course that I was being told to pitch more than one person in a company. Basically, what she was telling me was almost the same with what my senior said. I guess they both were discussing about me beforehand, which I confirmed when I spotted my manager was IM-ing with her during that period.


I was rather hurt than feeling sad actually. I swear with my name that I never slack off when I was pitching. In fact, my neck hurts a lot because I was on the phone almost all the time.

Argh! Can't they just fathom that during this period almost all the people in the companies especially those big companies are on holidays! No one is there sitting at the place to pick up your calls. What the.......


I guess everyone trying to cover their a$$.


Then, my senior walked to me and sort of asking 'how am I doing?' With her funny facial expression to cool things down, perhaps. Still with the hurt feeling, I don't really say anything much to her.


However, when I think back, I'm lucky to have at least someone still care about me in the office especially in this corporate world.


Haiz.......


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute