The very first thing I bought after salary out is, Agatha Christie book series.
Supposedly, I went to MPH and enquired about Fear Street. Unfortunately, the publisher no longer publish it anymore and therefore currently UNAVAILABLE. ~hwah....totally devastated. My body is itching for books now, otherwise I won't be out for MPH with the hot weather burning my skin. 

For your information, the entrance to putra line was closed in Masjid Jamek. So, I walked to Petaling Street and take a bus to Mid Valley. Seriously, with this weather, I will definitely won't be going out, not to mention I was there alone. Just because I wanted books so badly, I was determined. lol

Guess how much these cost me? Rm154 after deduction with Rm 5 voucher. This is A LOT. I purposely make it around RM150 because MPH is having a promotion now whereby you are entitled with free membership for MPH card for 2 years. 



Well, it is not going to be a boring weekends anymore with movies only. ~cheers~

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute