What is the lion dance doing here at 8.30 pm? It's not like we are celebrating Chinese New Year Eve.

Am I missing out any celebration day from calender? Ok,I admit I'm not the kind of person who will check on the calendar on and off, figuring when is the public holiday or my Sultan birthday. Im just lazy to do it. Come on, I can't even remember my best friend's birthday. ~opps~

i feel like hanging out in MPH again for tomorrow. Actually I planned to meet up with the MPH staff to see whether they can help me to order R.l.Stine books for me from oversea. If you know me well or checked on my entries frequently, you will know that I'm R.L.Stine hardcore fan and second come to Agatha Christie.

Thanks to Dork Diaries that I'm picking up my books again, I just can't wait to read Fear Street.

I did online research yesterday, trying to find any site that is selling fear street books. Seemed like Amazon.com and Ebay are the only places offering the books.

What shocked me the most is the price. It was so expensive even it was for a second hand book. Together with the shipping fees, the book ain't cheap at all.

Therefore, I planned to check out with MPH store in Mid Valley. If I were to pay the same amount of price, I will rather do it for a new book.

Now I just recalled that my senior advised me to behave more like a girl when I was yawning so loud in the office. Well, the boys were not present at the moment. So......

Lol.

She was like, ''do you want a boyfriend or not?" I said, ''of course I do, but definitely not someone from this office'' since all of them already pre-booked. lol

She said, 'if you want to have a boyfriend, first, you must walked like a girl''. I playfully told her that, ''if they can't accept it, then too badlar,''.

Feeling a little bit frustrated with my answer, she said, ''you got the appearance already, please don't walk like a big sister with your hands swinging as if you are marching''. BINGO!. I told her I marched since primary school. So, the 'left right left' walking style pretty much stuck with me already. Then she told me, ''hold something on your hands and don't lift them up when you were walking''.

As if the 'training' already got started, she asked me to walk to the pantry and refill the water for her. She was joking of course. Lol. Coincidently, the hallway to the pantry does resemble catwalk walking stage. lol

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute