Caught in embarrassment

I was blogging at the time, suddenly I received instant messages from Skype. Surprised, it was from a friend whom I didn't get in touch with for quite some time. Well, eversince we have graduated.

The conversation touched about boys and relationship. I always in the habit of instant messaging with my friend using short-forms and symbols. Unfortunately, short-forms are not 'preferable' in my case this time as I have set my keypad to auto-correct. Guess what, some sentences turned out so wrong! The words that I used are not vulgar or explicit kind of way. Not at all. They are just common words that even a kindergarten knows the meaning. It just that, they 'appeared' at a wrong 'time' during the conversation that it sounds a little bit explicit. Lol. 


Guess even using proper English can kill you if the timing is incorrect. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute