I've just finished 2 out of 8 of Agatha Christie book series that I have bought last week.
The first one is "The Body in the Library".

The storyline is good but I don't like the timeframe. It circulates around the victorian era, I guess. Correct me if I'm wrong. So, basically my imagination ain't perfect enough to portray the plot when I was reading it and I'm not a fan for that era as well. Nevertheles, it was a good novel. Those who enjoy something "back to the future" and a hardcore fan of detective series would definitely love it. Now I only I realize that Agatha creates more than one detective. This novel featuring Miss Marple instead of Hercule Poirot. Sorry, I should have known better Lol. 

The second novel that I have read was "Death in the Clouds". 

Okay, I like this one better. Yea, it is the timeframe I guess and this time Hercule Poirot featured in the story. lol and the story was awesome. My eyes glued on it once I have started to read a few sentence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute