Contagion (2011 film) - A highly not recommended.

Just finished watching this movie 5 minutes ago and thanks to Samsung Galaxy Tab that I can blog about it right away. Otherwise, you will only see this entry for at least one month later, with most of the fun parts being cut off and the remnants are only for the sake of filling up my blog.


Basically, I'm really disappointed with this movie and somehow I'm surprised why it can achieve 7/10 ratings. Yes, I'm comparing it with Outbreak as those who had watched Outbreak are expecting this movie will almost be the same. Honestly, I will not rewatch and I even had deleted the movie right after it ended. Funny part is, now I re-downloading it because I just remember that I'm meeting Banana tomorrow and she might want to watch it. Lol.


The reason I'm not so fancy with this movie is because the story line doesn't fit orderly. Hm...how should I put it? Some of the scenes left you wondering why suddenly it becomes like this. This scene doesn't relate to that scene. It was like there is no head and tail at all. Second, I can't feel the tense moment or the intensity when the movie was in the climax. Anyhow, I couldn't identify which scene is the climax. Maybe because it doesn't involve blood or militaries-doctors-public conflicts. The third reason which I hated the most was the movie ended in some sort of rush way. I was like, huh? This is the end? Just like that?


Till now, I can't accept the fact that this movie got a high rating from the critics. Could it because nowadays all the critics prefer movie with indistinct story line? Something makes you wonder what's going on? Something not making any sense at all.


I'm just glad that Banana and me chose The Thing over Contagion when we in GSC, Mid Valley.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute