Most Rich People Have Good Face

Okay, this statement has been sticking to my head for quite some time already, ever since I signed up for Facebook.

Frankly speaking, I am really envy with those good looking people especially if they are females. Basically because I'm a female as well. Lol

I am an average-looking girl and if not because of my height, people may not notice me at all. Yeah, this is one of the reason I love my heightthough sometime I don't like it.

I know, some of you must be saying that, ''ugh..another girl who doesn't satisfy with her look"

I know, I should be grateful with who am I. Someone healthy and my appearance is not deformed. Of course I know all this.

You are right, sometimes I am not satisfied with my look, I WANT MORE!

You are right again, all these are due to the social description of what they consider good-looking.

You are right again and again, I'm also part of the world population who are being influenced or affected by such judgmental.

Anyway, my whole post is basically for me to  vent out my dissatisfaction.

You know, all these good-looking people have all these good features that I envy the most.

They are slim or almost skinny but not to the extent of scraggly looking walking skeleton.

They have flawless skin.

They are photogenic

And most of them are rich! Okay, I'm not bias with rich people.

Sometimes I can't help but to compare myself with them.

I'm rather muscular and big in size due to my bone structure and my 'fat gene'

I have dry skin with lots of white heads on the side of my face and forehead.

I'm not photogenic and I'm definitely not from a wealthy family.

Huh, all these make me feel pain once in a while.

Maybe if you are rich you can hardly have skin problem because once you do, you will end up seeing dermatologist, buying branded facial and skin care products and frequently do facial.

When your skin is good, you are definitely photogenic. Hello! Lightning and angle work very well for good skin people.

As far as I'm complaining, some maybe my faults as well. I don't think I have a good facial cleansing  regimen. Either the products are expensive or I'm just plain lazy.

Struggling to become slim but because I love food very much, it is really a big challenge for me and with the 'fat gene'  , it becomes tougher.


In the end, I complained and then I 'slapped' my face back. lol.

How should I end it, hwaitting!  To chase my dream.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute