'I did some shopping in Cosway, Times Square after office hour. Actually I was going to buy the body shaper girdle ( the name that I know only after I looked at the package) since my body in the first place doesn't have good curve and the worse thing is recently my body somehow inflated a little? After my 2 weeks-doomsday.

I did some research before I bought it and what I found out is, it can slim down, trim (of course) and shape your body even when you are sitting down doing nothing. It basically tightened up your body and force it to sweat, something like that. The greatest result of course when you wear it while you exercise. Great! I'm going to try it tomorrow.

Besides the girdle, I bought a shampoo , a conditioner and a serum for dry hair. Yeap, the saddest thing in my life. Dry hair, dry skin.

Speaking about product research, I did find out where I can buy the girdle. I'm comparing it with Amway actually since I'm a registered member for Amway as well besides Cosway. Guess what, the item listed under Amway is super expensive. Around 500 bucks! No doubt their products are good but not that impressive enough to worth such a price. I hastily dropped my consideration for buying the girdle from Amway.

Last month, I bought a shampoo and a conditioner from Amway and the price was Rm 82 for 300 ml per bottle. It was so expensive and yet only little volume. I was about to buy Artistry moisturiser last week when mine almost finished. What shocked the most is the price. Rm 82 for 75 ml only. Oh my God! This is absurd. I quickly dropped the idea. Seriously, with this price, it is definitely not the moment for me to buy it. I'm not trying to bash Amway products, please don't get me wrong. I'm making a comparison between the money I invest and the returns. Return of Investment (ROI).

Maybe because the products don't suit my body, thus the result is not promising enough.

Anyhow, let's see whether these products from Cosway can do wonders.


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

  1. just wanna ask about d girdle... how is it? does it work well?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute