The most enjoyable moment for me when hanging out in a shopping mall is watching movies. Yeah, I am a movie freak. It is obvious, right?


Talk about the cool sound system that blast your ears and the huge wide screen in front of you. It rocks my day.


Just yesterday, I went to KLCC and watched Sherlock Holmes 2 in TGV with Rm 10 only. Reason being, I bought my ticket online and they just charged me Rm 9 + Rm 1 processing fees. A brilliant marketing plan against GSC, eh?


 
At first I felt a bit awkward standing in front of the screen, holding my coke and popcorn watching ads and trailers alone, while waiting for the seat at 11 am. With no one to talk to and trying my best to ignore those people giggling with their friends. My eyes snuck a peak to the theater entrance occasionally, fretfully couldn't wait to let myself into the hall.

I'm considered the first three people entered into the hall after a pair of teenage couple.



The hall was dark and kind of creepy too without all those ads and trailers booming the whole theater. Slowly, the crowds filled up the seats and I noticed I'm not the only one watching the movie without a companion. Feeling a little bit relieved.

When the movie started, I started to feel 'comfortable' with my situation. Pretty much ignored those sitting around you when your eyes were on the screen. Not long after the movie began, a foursome entered the hall sitting two rows in front of me.

I didn't pay much attention to them at first, not until one of them, a lady I supposed. Laughing hysterically out of sudden. It did sound like a witch laughing when her evil scheme has succeeded. The movie was a bit funny, I meant 'a bit'. However, it was not a totally goofy Mr. bean-like movie that made you laughed like a witch. Not to mention she was laughing at the scenes which all of us except her thought not-that-funny-at-all. All our heads turned to her when she laughed and I heard a Chinese guy sitting in front of me talking to his friend next to him, "what is she laughing?"

She laughed like that for several times and I even started to wonder whether she was a little bit psychotic and maybe her family just wanted her to have fun in cinema or she was a britain after all for being the only one in the hall to understand the joke? If I'm not mistaken, the same guy was mocking at her witch-like laugh. Cowardly, though, as the laugh was not as loud and high pitch as her.

The movie was awesome and it was even better and intense than the first one. A movie that you definitely can't miss. After it ended, I bet all of us were curious about the girl's identity as the first thing we did was to turn our heads to her and get to see her face. Surprisingly, she was an adolescent but definitely not a Britain. Initially, I really thought she was a mid-age woman, judging from the way she laughed.

I hurried my way out of the cinema, partly because I need to go to toilet urgently and another reason was because I didn't want to put myself in a situation where all the people were discussing about the movie with their friends except me. Pathetic, huh?

When I left the cinema, I felt tempted to watch another movie. What made me hesitated was, I was not quite sure which movie I wanted to invest, next. Everyone is talking about ghost protocol and Sherlock Holmes. So, the next should be ghost protocol, right? Anyhow, I dropped the idea because I was hungry and I was lazy to queue up and buy my ticket.

Previously, I planned to eat Korean food. However, with all the long queue of people waiting outside the restaurant, not only one but all the restaurants, made me forget about eating nice food instantly.

Finally, I went to Isetan since I wanted to buy some groceries. They are only white pepper, anchovies powder and Korean paste by the way. I took my lunch there, having a Japanese food which was a bowl of rice with chicken and a cheese sauce that cost me Rm10. Well, it tasted rather insipid and if you compared with Zammai, which is way more better that. Urgh..can't wait to eat at Zammai with Banana again. I finished my meal very fast, maybe because I felt uneasy eating alone.



Then, I went to a clothes shop (sorry, can't remember the name), looking for tops. It is the second shop I like to go in after Giordano in KLCC. Well, they ain't many shops you can visit in KLCC, huh? I didn't buy anything from there as they were so expensive even though they are having sales now. I did lay my eyes on a blouse but I didn't buy it because, with that quality, I can buy in Times Square with a much cheaper price.

My last stop in KLCC was Fitness Concepts. I bought 2 dumbbells weighing 4 LBS each ( not sure how many kilos was that). I had been planning to use dumbbells in my workout recently because I already feel bored with my exercise DVD. Eventually,  I ended my solo-day holding a total of 8 LBS weight with me, going back home.



Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute