Going to post this before the battery for my tablet pc fully dries out.
I've finally finished another Agatha Christie novel. I guess I used up half of the day lol.
Before I off to bed, I wrapped up my novel, the one I have not read yet. Readied for tomorrow, another investigation of Hercule Poirot.

While wrapping up my novels, it suddenly reminded me of the days when I was 14 years old high schooler. My classmates and I talked about how our textbooks was nicely wrapped, praising each others' good work and sharing techniques on book-wrapping. lol

With this memory, I suddenly recalled the days when I sat in front of my dad, watching him wrapping all my textbooks when I was 8 years old. I remembered vividly, instead of using scissors, he used a blade to cut the wrapping paper. Those were the finest art of book-wrapping in my life. The plastic fit and wrapped around the books perfectly, with no extra space for air to enter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute