My tummy feels acidic, I guess I accidentally triggered excessive amount of gastric juice secretion when I ate too much of hot and spicy crackers bought by my colleague. Lol..Cari pasal~

During afternoon lunch hour, I had been pestering my friends for a movie this week after I heard that my colleague going to watch Ghost Protocol on this friday, but, to no avail. Okay, my last resort is Banana but not sure whether she will be available or not as she is a very busy researcher nowadays. =<


Should I hang out in MPH and read my Agatha Christie and taking the risk of buying a few more books, with 5 of them still remained untouched in my shelves? Or I should stay at home and read my books and at the same time trying to be a fillial daughter for the week during the family crisis period?

I guess I choose the latter. ~boo.......
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.2

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute