It is raining heavily now but not until the extent of water splashing against the window or having raindrops showering your room.

I feel so exhausted today. My head is pounding, eyes feel like burning and body aches with pain. Basically I'm staggering when I walk, having no clue what is happening to my surrounding and I just feel like drop off onto my bed and sleep after dinner.

Given with a responsibility to sell a new program makes me feels excited yet anxious.
Feeling excited because it's something new and can't wait to try it. Feeling anxious because you have to reach a high target this time.

I will definitely do my best to bring them all in, I meant money, then shopping! Hm...wondering what is in my shopping list lol. Seriously can't think of any at the moment. It always happening, when you got the spending power, you don't know what to buy. However, everything seems tempting when you are broke Lol.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute