Feeling so happy today as I have bought lots of FRUITS from Sogo after office hour.

Thank God that the rain finally turned to small droplets while I was heading home as I forget to take my umbrella with me today.

Well, actually I was just lazy to went back to my house again to take my umbrella eventhough I realized I still left it outside my balcony. I was merely hoping that today won't rain at all.

As usual, it was just a thought and right after I stepped out from my office, I was witnessing a massive downpour right in front of my eyes.

After like 10 minutes later, the rain started to get smaller. I hastily take off and guess what, out of sudden the rain turned big again. Right in the middle of the road. I was like, ''Is this some kind of a punishment for me for being lazy to take my umbrella?"

These are the fruits that I have bought. Mango, dragon fruit, apple, lemon and jambu batu (not sure what it called in English).


Instead of cutting them into smaller pieces and blend them into juice, which I used to do it previously, I just cut them into the size that exactly fit into my mouth.


Nowadays, I have been so lazy to even cut some fruits to eat. I wonder how am I going to be a good mother. Lol.

This is so in contrary to the old me, or  is this the REAL me? lol.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rebonding and contact lens

T_T

Feel Lost?---Don't give up untill the last minute